The awkward and the temporary
I dunno what category to make for this stuff, but they might move out of here at some point.
- Product: Registration to give blood
- Submitted by: Chris
- Status: Thanks to Chris for letting me know that blood.co.uk's registration form has both a mandatory gendered title (save for Dr and Rev) and mandatory binary gender.
- Product: Individual, company or student member registration
- Submitted by: colons, via Github issue
- Date of first contact: 29th October 2018
- Status: Mandatory title from a very lengthy list that, despite having many obscure millitary titles, does not have "Mx". They have yet to respond to my email requesting "Mx" to be added. Will be following up soon.
Outfox The Market
- Product: Electricity and gas supply (variable rate)
- Status: New customer (switching)
- Date: 16th April 2018
- Method: Phone call (their website didn't recognise my address)
- Status: After doing the whole switching process, I asked at the end if they could change my title to "Mx" and they did it immediately while on the phone, no questions asked. All correspondance since (emails) have come through with "Mx" as my title.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.